Cannon ~ Fagert Destination Wedding Celebra-cation™ in Stunning Cancun, Mexico
CANNON ~ FAGERT DESTINATION WEDDING CELEBRA-CATION™
~EXPERIENCE AWE-INSPIRING® CANCUN, MEXICO~
THURSDAY, MAY 17, 2018
From the Bride & Groom ~
Dear Family and Friends,
Considering we met while “I Do” was being sung at a Karaoke bar, we feel like it’s only appropriate to be sealing the deal. We are incredibly excited to invite you to celebrate our marriage.
The way in which Krystal and Mike met can only be described as fate. After refusing to go out, Krystal’s brother dragged her for a night out with friends. After several stops and even more resistance, Krystal agreed to go to the Karaoke bar in Westport. At the same time, Mike was out celebrating his birthday with friends downtown. They bounced around several spots until they decided to finish their night at the same Karaoke bar in Westport. Fortunately for Mike, he didn’t do any singing that night. As his friend was about to sing “I Do” by 98 degrees, Mike approached Krystal (shocking, we know!). After a deep discussion of the evidence in the show Making a Murderer and a conversation that included lines such as “Wow, you’re a baby!” and “You’re abrasive,” Mike gave Krystal his number. Little did they know that two years later they would be saying “I Do” to each other on the beach in Mexico.
Krystal & Mike
Advance Reservations by Friday, July 14, 2017
Guaranteed Group Rates
Join KRYSTAL & MIKE to celebrate this very special event – their Destination Wedding
Moon Palace Cancun Golf Resort & Spa
Save the Date: THURSDAY, MAY 17, 2018
CANNON ~ FAGERT DESTINATION WEDDING
THURSDAY, MAY 17, 2018
Travel Concepts has customized a travel package for your consideration. Should your desired dates of stay be different than what is presented, let our consultants know. We’re pleased to design a vacation experience to best accommodate your specific dates.
THE GROUP CUSTOMIZED TRAVEL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodations for 3 through 7 nights at MOON PALACE GOLF RESORT & SPA, providing your specific room category—DOUBLE/SINGLE/TRIPLE/QUAD occupancy—including children rates, including applicable hotel taxes & service. All-inclusive features provide all beverages, meals, taxes, gratuities, and non-motorized water sports on property. (To view the Moon Palace Golf Resort & Spa, click on the following link: www.palaceresorts.com).
- Round-trip shared airport to resort transportation (private transfers are available by request at an additional cost).
- Resort Credit: RESORT CREDIT per room: 3 night stay: $500 Resort Credit/room; 4 night stay: $750 Resort Credit/room; 5–8 night stay: $1,500 Resort Credit/room
- All travel arrangements professionally managed by Travel Concepts, Inc.
- OPTIONS TO CONSIDER: Individual Airline Reservations ~ Travel Insurance ~ Activities/tours/sightseeing.
GROUP TRAVEL SERVICES
This travel program has been negotiated and coordinated with separate vendors as a GROUP, and additional suppliers and vendors who are part of this program in its entirety. A ‘group’ consists of a minimum of 10 rooms at the resort. Specific TERMS & CONDITIONS, including applicable cancellation/change policies, will be presented in each passenger’s detailed travel confirmation/contract. Deposits/payments on account, once received, are non-refundable/non-transferable. Balance payment due date: Friday, March 3, 2018.
Travel Concepts, Inc. acts only as agent for all suppliers, and their responsibility is limited. A room block contract has provided rooms which encompass the dates May 13-18, 2018. Guests are accommodated for any number of nights during this time frame (a minimum 3 night stay is required) and a time frame prior or after these dates, based on availability at the resort and the confirmation of applicable rates. Specific number of rooms per room category have been contracted and confirmed for this group. Should the maximum capacity in a room category become sold, Travel Concepts, Inc. will request additional rooms at the same rate; however, additional rooms will be based on actual availability at the time of a revised contract.
CANNON ~ FAGERT DESTINATION WEDDING
MOON PALACE GOLF RESORT & SPA
Distance from hotel to town: 7 miles. Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN): 5 miles. Located 5 miles south of the airport and nestled between the pristine 1,975-foot white-sand beach and 55 acres of tropical foliage, this all-inclusive property offers 2,314 air-conditioned rooms, most with ocean or partial ocean views, and features Double Whirlpool Tub, 14 restaurants, 16 bars including 6 swim-up bars and 6 Double Whirlpool Tubs, 7 pools, tennis, a full-service spa, a signature golf course on premises, miniature golf, a kid’s club, discotheque, a daily activity program, and theme nights. Stay at one, enjoy select Palace Resorts.
Resort is recipient of the prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award.
LAND PACKAGE RATES (presented total per person):
Children less than 4 years of age, in any category, $30.00 per person, per stay.
SUPERIOR DELUXE GARDEN VIEW / 5 rooms confirmed
1 King bed or 2 double beds. Double Jacuzzi, In Room Wine. Private bath w/ shower only. Balcony. Liquor Dispenser, Mini Bar contains sodas, bottled water, juices, & domestic beer. LCD TV w/Satellite. Purified Water. Farouk CHI Bath Amenities. Bathrobes & Slippers. Digital safe (laptop size). Individually-controlled A/C. Coffee Maker. Direct Dial telephone. Alarm Clock. Hair Dryer and Straightener. Iron/ironing board. Wireless Internet. 24-Hour room service & Turndown service. Non-smoking rooms available. Garden View. Max Occupancy: 4 guests, including children ages 4–17. A maximum of 1 infant (ages 0–3) will be allowed to stay in the same room with 4 guests. 484 Sq. Ft.
SUPERIOR DELUXE OCEAN VIEW / 6 rooms confirmed
1 King bed or 2 double beds. Double Jacuzzi, In Room Wine. Private bath w/shower only. Balcony. Liquor Dispenser, Mini Bar contains sodas, bottled water, juices, & beer. LCD TV w/ Satellite. Purified Water. Farouk CHI Bath Amenities. Bathrobes & Slippers. Digital safe (laptop size). Individually-controlled A/C. Coffee Maker. Direct Dial telephone. Alarm Clock. Hair Dryer and straightener. Iron/ironing board. Wireless Internet. 24-Hour room service & Turndown service. Non-smoking rooms available. Ocean View. Max Occupancy: 4 guests, including children ages 4–17. A maximum of 1 infant (ages 0–3) will be allowed to stay in the same room with 4 guests. 484 Sq. Ft.
SUPERIOR DELUXE OCEAN FRONT (ADULTS) / 12 rooms confirmed
Double whirlpool tub; Private bath with shower; Balcony; Welcome bottle of wine; Liquor dispenser; Daily refreshed minibar contains sodas, bottled water, juices, domestic & imported beers; Coffee maker; Bath amenities; Bathrobes & slippers; Professional hair dryer and straightener; Iron/ironing board; Digital safe (laptop size); Individually controlled air conditioning; Direct dial telephone; Smart TV; Alarm clock/radio/iPod dock; 24 hour room service & turndown service; Non smoking room; Wireless internet. Bedding: 1 king bed. All accommodations include balcony or terrace, alarm clock, bathrobes, coffee maker, hairdryer, internet access (high speed), iron, ironing board, liquor dispenser, purified water, room service (24-hour), safe (in accommodation), slippers, telephone (direct dial), television (flat screen), air conditioning (individually controlled), and bathrobe. Whirlpool Double Whirlpool Tub ~ Mini-bar Includes bottled water, soda, juices, and domestic beer ~ Telephone Unlimited long distance phone calls to Mexico, Continental US, and Canada ~ Miscellaneous Amenities Flat iron / Wine upon arrival
FAMILY DELUXE / 2 suites
Guaranteed connecting Superior Deluxe – Garden or Partial Ocean view rooms. 1 king & 2 double beds. Located in Sunrise Section. Jacuzzi. Balcony with chaise lounge, table, & chairs. In-room welcome bottle of wine upon arrival. Private bath w/shower features CHI bath amenities & Bathrobes/slippers. In-room Liquor dispenser features premium brand names. Mini Bar contains sodas, bottled water, juices, and beer plus kid friendly snacks including chips, chocolates, peanuts, & crackers. 24-hour room service & Turndown service w/cookies. Digital safe (laptop size) & individually-controlled A/C. Coffee maker, Direct dial telephone, Alarm clock, Hair dryer and Straightener, Iron/ironing board, Wireless Internet, & LCD TV w/satellite. Purified water. Exclusive Beach bag (one per room/per stay).
Welcome amenities for families: 3 consecutive hours of nanny service for up to two children per room per day. Welcome candies & sweets, specialized kids menu, & chocolate milk in mini-bar. Priority access to the Kid’s Club (Connection Zone) for fast drop off and pickup and Kiddie Concierge line providing younger guests a direct extension to the kid’s club where they can call to ask questions and make special requests. Also included: X-Box with menu of movies / video games suitable for children, Signature welcome kit for children featuring a variety of beach toys & specialized L’Oreal bathroom amenities just for kids including mini size bathrobes & slippers. Non-smoking rooms.
Maximum Occupancy: 6 guests, including children (ages 4–17 & infants (0–3) 4 adults maximum. A maximum of 1 infant (ages 0–3) will be allowed to stay in the same room with 6 guests. This room may be booked with reservations without children. 968 square feet.
RESERVATION DETAILS ~ VERY IMPORTANT
Travel Concepts website provides a seamless & secure opportunity to provide all of your details.
- COMPLETE FOR YOUR STAY: Online reservation & credit card payment – located at the Bottom: BOOK NOW
There are 5 sequential steps to complete before you can submit:
- Passenger Information:
Who is your travel agent: Ashley
How did you hear about us: Wedding Guest
Other Passenger Information to include
- Contact Information: Include your information
- Trip Information:
Resort: Moon Palace Cancun
Travel Dates: Include your dates (make sure they match your air travel dates)
Room Type: Include your room category
**If you prefer a different room category, please include this request**
Vacation Type: Destination Wedding Guest
Air: Yes If you are interested in a quote please inquire – OR – email your airline itinerary to email@example.com
Insurance: Yes or No. If yes, we will provide you a quote & wait for acceptance
- Payment Information/$150.00 per person due: Please include your information
- Additional Information—VERY IMPORTANT
Include any special remarks / requests ~ Food/Medical Allergies
- Submit: This information will create your profile and provide all of the details required to confirm YOUR reservation. We will be automatically notified when your reservation is submitted; a reply will be provided to acknowledge receipt.
- CONFIRMATION/INVOICE: Provided to each traveler; once submitted, please expect to receive your emailed document within 7 business days after receipt.
- PAYMENTS: Due at time of reservation; all payments are non-refundable/non-transferable.
- CHANGES: Made after the original confirmation are subject to a $50 change fee
- OTHER PAYMENTS: You are welcome to make additional payments after the initial deposit and before the balance payment. This can be accomplished online!
- CHILD CAR SEATS: Available roundtrip at $40.00 per child
- PRIVATE TRANSFERS: * All transfers include Wi-Fi on the go
Private Van up to 5 passengers: 2 passengers: +$65 / 3 passengers: +$40 / 4 passengers: +$20 / 5 passengers: +$10
Private Luxury Suburban up to 5 passengers (cold towels, welcome beverages, gift): 2 passengers: +$130 / 3 passengers: +$110 / 4 passengers: +$80 / 5 passengers: +$55
- BALANCE: Due by Friday, March 3, 2018.
- PASSPORTS: Required for travel to MEXICO; legal/complete names on your passport must match your airline transaction. Suggested to include 6 months post travel validity (travel in May, valid at least through November). IMPORTANT: Please scan/email YOUR passport(s) to Ashley Jessee at Ashley@travelconceptskc.com.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: If you include this option, we will process your insurance policy and mail to your home address. Very important to travel with your insurance policy.
- OPTIONAL TOURS/EXCURSIONS: If you include any options, you will receive a final confirmation in your travel documents. Please review optional activities with our Cancun partner supplier at www.olympus-tours.com
- FINAL TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: All final travel documents will be mailed to all travelers approximately 3 weeks prior to travel.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Please provide further details about your anticipated experience or if you have questions, we will follow up with you!
Phone: 913-888-1671 / Toll-free: 877-200-4690 / Fax: 913-888-7870