Romantic and Charming or Exotic and Fun! No Matter Your Style, We’ll Make Your Destination Wedding Celebra-cation™ One to Remember!
Whether your wedding is an intimate affair between just the two of you or a grand event including family and friends, Travel Concepts will work with you to turn your dreams into a uniquely romantic and magical experience.
What defines your perfect destination wedding? Is it an escape to a beautiful island paradise (Hawaii, Caribbean, Mexico, South Pacific) to soak up the pleasures of an all-inclusive resort or an exotic native hideaway? Or are you drawn to a cruise honeymoon featuring intoxicating peninsulas rich in history, with stops at elegant ports of call offering diverse cultures and alluring romance? Is it your dream to explore Europe and its old world charm, or would you prefer to stay closer to home? Whatever your pleasure, whatever your needs, we make it happen.
Our destination wedding services include:
- Assisting in selection of destination and site
- Legal documentation requirements
- Accommodations and travel for all wedding party and guests
- The Essentials: Ceremony, Photographer/Videographer, Flowers, Rehearsal, Dinner, Reception, Morning After Brunch, Music, Minister, Cake, Romantic Dinners, etc.
Travel Concepts considers it a privilege and honor to be a part of your wedding day and it is our pleasure to assist in planning an event that will be cherished for a lifetime.
Our complete destination wedding packages or individualized honeymoon planning services are affordable and cost-effective, and will allow you the time to relax and continue to dream of the enchanting days that await you as you begin your lives together.
Current Destination Wedding Information
- Stotts-Beagle (Kansas City)
February 22, 2020
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Sunday, February 2, 2020=r 16, 2019
- FERNANDEZ – EVANS WEDDING (Kansas City)
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Sunday, June 7, 2020
- Ruvalcaba ~ Rodriguez (California)
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Fitzgerald ~ Singh (Washington)
Los Cabos, Mexico
Sunday, October 25, 2020