Friendcation Celebra-Cation™ Group in Beautiful Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!
FRIENDCATION CELEBRA-CATION™ GROUP
~ Cabo San Lucas, Mexico ~
June 24-30, 2017
Advance Reservations by Friday, March 17, 2017
Final Payments by Thursday, April 13, 2017
THE GROUP CUSTOMIZED TRAVEL LAND PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodations for 3 through 7 nights at BREATHLESS CABO RESORT & SPA. Provide your specific room category at DOUBLE/TRIPLE/SINGLE occupancy, including applicable hotel taxes & service. All-inclusive features provide all beverages, meals, taxes, gratuities, and non-motorized water sports on property. (To view the Resort, visit www.breathlessresorts.com).
- Round-trip shared airport to resort transportation, including meet & greet. (Private transfers available for additional add-on. Please inquire.)
- Resort Credit Coupons Per Room: $200/room ($100/room single occupancy).
- All travel arrangements professionally managed by Travel Concepts, Inc.
- OPTIONS TO CONSIDER: Individual Airline Reservations ~ Travel Insurance ~ Activities/tours/sightseeing.
Group Travel Services
This travel program has been negotiated and coordinated with separate vendors as a GROUP and additional suppliers and vendors who are part of this program in its entirety. A ‘group’ consists of a minimum of 5 rooms at the resort. Specific TERMS & CONDITIONS, including applicable cancellation/change policies, will be presented in each passenger’s detailed travel confirmation/contract. Deposits/payments on account, once received, are non-refundable/non-transferable. Balance payment due date: Thursday, April 13, 2017.
Travel Concepts, Inc. acts only as agent for all suppliers, and their responsibility is limited. A room block contract has provided rooms which encompass the dates June 24-30, 2017. Guests are accommodated for any number of nights during this time frame (a minimum 3 night stay is required) and a time frame prior or after these dates, based on availability at the resort and the confirmation of applicable rates. Specific number of rooms per room category have been contracted and confirmed for this group. Should the maximum capacity in a room category become sold, Travel Concepts, Inc. will request additional rooms at the same rate; however, additional rooms will be based on actual availability at the time of a revised contract.
LAND PACKAGE RATES (presented total per person, per room category):
CABO SAN LUCAS, MEXICO
Los Cabos (which means The Capes) consists of San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, two wonderful destinations in one. Both are connected by a modern highway for your enjoyment and exploration.
Los Cabos, where desert wilderness is enhanced by crystal clear ocean waters. Cabos is known for some of the finest marlin fishing in the world. Situated on the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Los Cabos proudly claims to have over 300 days of sunshine. Los Cabos is the point where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortes. Humpback whales are seen December through March, and pelicans, sea lions, and other marine life year round.
Cabo San Lucas is alive with restaurants and nightlife, while its sister town, San Jose del Cabo, is set in a picturesque cobblestone town and offers the perfect dose of rest and relaxation. San Jose del Cabo is a semi-tropical town lined with avocado and mango trees. Both resort areas have ultra-modern hotels. Between the two is a golfer’s paradise, with some of the world’s finest championship golf courses.
BREATHLESS CABO SAN LUCAS RESORT & SPA ~ 5 star property
Distance from hotel to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD): 45 minutes.
Breathless Cabo San Lucas Resort & Spa lies on El Medano Beach—the safest swimming beach in Cabo San Lucas, within close proximity to the infamous nightlife of Cabo San Lucas—is a vibrant, chic, and modern experience for sophisticated singles, couples, and friends.
Featuring 169 ultra-contemporary suites with private and scenic terraces, Breathless Cabo San Lucas offers a place to meet new people from around the world—and reconnect with those who already mean the world to you. Guests indulge in Unlimited-Luxury including 4 dining venues matched by carefully selected wines and a variety of premium spirits served up at 4 bars and lounges, all without limit, required reservations, or expected gratuities. The Unlimited-Luxury experience continues with spirited and leisurely pastimes focused on entertainment, relaxation, and a vibrant social lifestyle. Mix and mingle, embrace life, and find yourself enveloped in smiles and laughter, romantic whispers, and flirtatious winks.
ALLLURE MARINA VIEW
Features stunning views of the spectacular marina of Cabo San Lucas. This suite is decorated in a fresh and ultra-contemporary decor, located on floors 1-5 in the three buildings. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Marina
All accommodations include iron, wake-up calls, locks (electronic), mini-bar, non-smoking accommodations, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), rollaway bed: ($), air conditioning, room service (24-hour), amenity kit, safe (in accommodation), balcony, shower (private), bathrobes, slippers, blackout drapes, smoke detector, coffee maker, telephones, desk, television (flat screen), hairdryer, television (remote controlled), housekeeping, turndown service, internet access (wireless) and ironing board.
RESERVATION DETAILS ~ VERY IMPORTANT
Travel Concepts website provides a seamless & secure opportunity to provide all of your details.
- COMPLETE FOR YOUR STAY: Online reservation & credit card payment located at the Bottom: BOOK NOW
There are 5 sequential steps to complete before you can submit:
- Passenger Information:
Who is your travel agent: Denise Canon
How did you hear about us: Past Client
Other Passenger Information to include
- Contact Information: Include your information
- Trip Information:
Resort: BREATHLESS CABO SAN LUCAS
Travel Dates: Include your dates (make sure they match your air travel dates)
Room Type: Include your room category
**If you prefer a different room category, please include this request**
Vacation Type: Adult Vacation
If you are interested in a quote – OR – email your airline itinerary to email@example.com
Insurance: Yes or No. If yes, we will provide you a quote & wait for acceptance
- Payment Information/$150.00 per person due:Please include your information
- Additional Information—VERY IMPORTANT
Include any special remarks / requests ~ Food/Medical Allergies
- Submit: This information will create your profile and provide all of the details required to confirm YOUR reservation. We will be automatically notified when your reservation is submitted; a reply will be provided to acknowledge receipt.
- CONFIRMATION/INVOICE: Provided to each traveler; once submitted, please expect to receive your emailed document within 7 business days after receipt.
- PAYMENTS: Due at time of reservation; all payments are non-refundable/non-transferable.
- OTHER PAYMENTS: You are welcome to make additional payments after the initial deposit and before the balance payment. This can be accomplished online!
- BALANCE: Due by Thursday, April 13, 2017.
- PASSPORTS: Required for travel to MEXICO; legal/complete names on your passport must match your airline transaction. Required to include 6 months post travel validity (travel in June, valid at least through December). IMPORTANT: Please scan/email YOUR passport(s) to Denise Canon / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: If you include this option, we will process your insurance policy and mail to your home address. Very important to travel with your insurance policy.
- OPTIONAL TOURS/EXCURSIONS: If you include any options, you will receive a final confirmation in your travel documents. Review options: www.olympus-tours.com
- FINAL TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: All final travel documents will be mailed to all travelers approximately 3 weeks prior to travel.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Please provide further details about your anticipated experience or if you have questions—we will follow up with you!