- Create a new page. The permalink should read /jones-smith/ or whatever the names of the couple are.
- Give the page an h1. Use this, “Give NAME and NAME the Honeymoon of Their Dreams to Beautiful PLACE!” or “Send NAME & NAME on a Honeymoon They’ll Never Forget to PLACE!” or “Help Send NAME and NAME on an Unforgettable Honeymoon in PLACE!”
- Add a link to the new page you just created on the bottom of the Honeymoons page.
- Add the photo of the couple (if provided) to the Media library in WordPress.
- Copy and paste the text window content from one of the existing honeymoon couple pages. Be sure to replace all text with the updated text for the new couple.
- View the page and make sure the link from the main Honeymoon page works.