Howayek-Marlier Destination Wedding Celebra-Cation in Riveria Maya, Mexico
HOWAYEK ~ MARLIER DESTINATION WEDDING CELEBRA-CATION™
~Riviera Maya, Mexico~
August 12, 2017
From the Bride & Groom ~
Hola Family and Friends!
We are beyond excited to have you join us at the all-inclusive El Dorado Royale in the beautiful Riviera Maya, Mexico for our big day! The wedding ceremony will be held on Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 5:00pm. Feel free to travel and enjoy the resort at your convenience as there are many activities to partake in. We will share our wedding itinerary with you as we approach the day. We are thrilled to have secured exclusive group room rates for the resort, courtesy of Denise and her team at Travel Concepts. Brett & I encourage you to contact the Travel Concepts Team with any questions you might have for booking your vacation. The room rates include roundtrip transportation from airport to/from hotel. Airfare is not included so please make sure to share your airfare with Travel Concepts so they can properly arrange your ground transportation.
Rita & Brett
Advance Reservations by Friday, April 14, 2017
Guaranteed Group Rates
Join RITA & BRETT to celebrate this very special event – their Destination Wedding
El Dorado Royale Gourmet Inclusive Resort & Spa
Save the Date: SATURDAY, AUGUST 12, 2017
WELCOME TO MEXICAN CARIBBEAN
HOWAYEK ~ MARLIER DESTINATION WEDDING
Saturday, August 12, 2017
Travel Concepts has customized a travel package for your consideration. Should your desired dates of stay be different than what is presented, let our consultants know ~ we’re pleased to design a vacation experience to best accommodate your specific dates.
THE GROUP CUSTOMIZED TRAVEL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodations for 3 through 7 nights at EL DORADO ROYALE GOURMET INCLUSIVE RESORT & SPA, providing your specific room category at DOUBLE, SINGLE, or TRIPLE occupancy, including applicable hotel taxes & service. All-inclusive features provide all beverages, meals, taxes, gratuities, and non-motorized water sports on property. (To view the El Dorado Royale, click on the following link: www.karismahotels.com).
- Round-trip shared airport to resort transportation (private transfers are available by request, at an additional cost).
- Resort Credit: Per room is $250.00 issued at the resort; specific details will be included in your travel documents.
- All travel arrangements professionally managed by Travel Concepts, Inc.
- OPTIONS TO CONSIDER: Individual Airline Reservations ~ Travel Insurance ~ Activities/tours/sightseeing.
GROUP TRAVEL SERVICES
This travel program has been negotiated and coordinated with separate vendors as a GROUP and additional suppliers and vendors who are part of this program in its entirety. A ‘group’ consists of a minimum of 5 rooms at the resort with a minimum 3 night stay per room. Specific TERMS & CONDITIONS, including applicable cancellation/change policies, will be presented in each passenger’s detailed travel confirmation/contract. Deposits/payments on account, once received, are non-refundable/non-transferable. Balance payment due date: Wednesday, June 7, 2017.
Travel Concepts, Inc. acts only as agent for all suppliers, and their responsibility is limited. A room block contract has provided rooms which encompass the dates August 9-16, 2017. Guests are accommodated for any number of nights during this time frame (a minimum 3 night stay is required) ~ and a time frame prior or after these dates, based on availability at the resort, and the confirmation of applicable rates. Specific number of rooms per room category have been contracted and confirmed for this group. Should the maximum capacity in a room category become sold, Travel Concepts, Inc. will request additional rooms at the same rate; however, additional rooms will be based on actual availability at the time of a revised contract.
LAND PACKAGE RATES (presented total per person)
EL DORADO ROYALE GOURMET INCLUSIVE RESORT & SPA
El Dorado Royale, by Karisma, is an adults-only paradise where everything is designed to help you slow down, relax, and savor every moment of your vacation. You’ll find world-class restaurants, renowned chefs, personal concierges, and bars that pour from the top shelf. They harvest vegetables from their own 76,000 square-foot hydroponic greenhouse. They offer fitness classes, dance lessons, and wine tastings. Twice a month, they host a culinary series featuring visiting chefs from around the world.
THE EL DORADO ROYALE RESORT & SPA
Voted one of Conde Nast traveler´s Top 100 Hotels in the world and awarded the AAA Four Diamond Award, El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort, by Karisma, is Mexico´s premier adults only beachfront resort where couples, wedding parties, and honeymooners savor a Gourmet Inclusive® experience, a vacation that fosters togetherness. Luxuriously romantic, stretching along a secluded beach, the resort provides indulgences from gourmet cuisine to swim-up suites, to a lavish spa and concierge service. Located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, facing the beautiful Mexican Caribbean, 25 minutes south of Cancun International Airport, 15 minutes north of Playa del Carmen, just 10 minutes away from Mayakoba championship golf course, 25 minutes away from the Playacar Golf Club, numerous wonderful sinkholes (Cenotes), 5 minutes south from Puerto Morelos, and 35 minutes south of downtown Cancun.
LUXURY JACUZZI JUIOR SUITE / 7 rooms
This newly renovated 590 sq. feet suite, offers couples contemporary bathrooms with double sinks and glass enclosed showers, in suite Jacuzzi for 2. and private terrace or balcony allowing guests endless ways to relax and enjoy intimate time together.
PREMIUM SWIM UP JACUZZI JUNIOR SUITE / 4 rooms
(3 suites confirmed August 9-19)
Newly renovated Suites with 590 sq. feet, offering couples all the in-room amenities needed to create the perfect romantic setting, including the choice of one king size bed or 2 double beds (bedding upon request), contemporary bathrooms with double sinks and glass enclosed showers, amd in suite Jacuzzi for two. Suites connect to a lazy river just outside the suite terrace.
Premium Services such as private check-in, champagne and fruit basket in room on arrival, pillow and aromatherapy menu selection, 10% discount on wireless internet access, Personal Concierge Service, and pool butler service.
All accommodations include air conditioning, alarm clock radio, bath (private), ceiling fans, coffee maker, hairdryer, television (satellite), iron, ironing board, safe deposit box, shower, telephone (direct dial), and internet access (wireless). Private terrace with a hammock and amenity kit -mini-bar with soft drinks.
Telephone (international Direct Dial) free unlimited international calling from Mexico to anywhere in the world is included, along with 24 hour Room Service.
GENERATIONS RIVIERA MAYA GOURMET INCLUSIVE RESORT & SPA (5 Star Property)
www.karismahotels.com (select property) ~ Family Resort ~ AAA 4-Diamond Rating
Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma is Mexico´s premier all Suite, all Butler, all Gourmet beachfront resort where couples, wedding parties, and families savor a Gourmet Inclusive® experience, a vacation that fosters togetherness. This 144 suite hotel stretches along a secluded beach, providing indulgences from gourmet cuisine to luxurious suites with butler service. Families can relax knowing that their little ones are in good hands with their certified team of professionals at their Eko Kids Club. Guests are invited to customize their Gourmet Inclusive® experience by completing a pre-arrival form online. The property is located just steps away from El Dorado Casitas Royale, in the heart of the Riviera Maya, facing the beautiful Mexican Caribbean. 25 minutes south of Cancun International Airport, 15 minutes north of Playa del Carmen, just 10 minutes away from Mayakoba championship golf course, 25 minutes away from the Playacar Golf Club, 5 minutes south from Puerto Morelos, and 35 minutes south of downtown Cancun. All guests ages 18 and over are also welcome to use the facilities at the adults only El Dorado Casitas Royale and El Dorado Royale, by Karisma, which are located next door.
OCEAN FRONT LUXURY JACUZZI SUITE / 1 room
These spacious suites feature a king or two double beds for the adults and an area for the little ones, divided by a sliding door, featuring double and single sofa beds and a second TV and Blue Ray Disc Player. Max occupancy: 2 adults + 2 children.
RESERVATION DETAILS ~ VERY IMPORTANT
Travel Concepts website provides a seamless & secure opportunity to provide all of your details.
- COMPLETE FOR YOUR STAY: Online reservation & credit card payment located at the Bottom: BOOK NOW
There are 5 sequential steps to complete before you can submit:
- Passenger Information:
Who is your travel agent: Denise Canon
How did you hear about us: Destination Wedding Guest
Other Passenger Information to include
- Contact Information: Include your information
- Trip Information:
Resort: EL DORADO ROYALE / GENERATIONS RIVIERA MAYA
Travel Dates: Include your dates (make sure they match your air travel dates)
Room Type: Include your room category
**If you prefer a different room category, please include this request**
Vacation Type: Destination Wedding Guest
Air: Yes If you are interested in a quote, email your airline itinerary to email@example.com
Insurance: Yes or No. If yes, we will provide you a quote & wait for acceptance
- Payment Information/$150.00 per person due: Please include your information
- Additional Information—VERY IMPORTANT
Include any special remarks / requests ~ Food/Medical Allergies
- Submit: This information will create your profile and provide all of the details required to confirm YOUR reservation. We will be automatically notified when your reservation is submitted; a reply will be provided to acknowledge receipt.
- CONFIRMATION/INVOICE: Provided to each traveler; once submitted, please expect to receive your emailed document within 7 business days after receipt.
- PAYMENTS: Due at time of reservation; all payments are non-refundable/non-transferable.
- OTHER PAYMENTS: You are welcome to make additional payments after the initial deposit and before the balance payment. This can be accomplished online!
- BALANCE: Due by Wednesday, June 7, 2017.
- PASSPORTS: Required for travel to Mexico; legal/complete names on your passport must match your airline transaction. Required to include 6 months post travel validity (travel in November, valid at least through February).
IMPORTANT: Please scan/email YOUR passport(s) to Denise Canon / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CHILD CAR SEATS: Available roundtrip @ $40.00 per child
- PRIVATE TRANSFERS: * All transfers include Wi-Fi on the go
Private Van up to 5 passengers: 2 passengers: +$100 / 3 passengers: +$65 / 4 passengers: +$40 / 5 passengers: +$25
Private Luxury Suburban up to 5 passengers (cold towels, welcome beverages, gift): 2 passengers: +$190 / 3 passengers: +$155 / 4 passengers: +$120 / 5 passengers: +$85
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: If you include this option, we will process your insurance policy and mail to your home address. Very important to travel with your insurance policy.
- OPTIONAL TOURS/EXCURSIONS: If you include any options, you will receive a final confirmation in your travel documents.
- FINAL TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: All final travel documents will be mailed to all travelers approximately 3 weeks prior to travel.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Please provide further details about your anticipated experience or if you have questions – we will follow up with you!