Experience Breathtaking Seven Mile Beach
HERNANDEZ~KUHL DESTINATION WEDDING CELEBRA-CATION™
FRIDAY, APRIL 22, 2022 ~ 4 PM
Advance Reservation by Friday, September 24, 2021
Guaranteed Group Rates
From the Bride & Groom ~
We’re finally making it official, and we hope you’ll join us on our exotic wedding expedition to Negril, Jamaica!
Beginning our lives as Husband and Wife on a tropical beach has been a dream of ours for the last 14 years. We’ve chosen Couple’s Swept Away Jamaica, an all-inclusive, adults only resort located on the world famous Seven Mile Beach.
Our all-inclusive group rates include 3-7 nights and includes round trip transportation from airport to resort. Please note flights are not included in the group rates. You will be responsible for booking your own flight.
Kelly and I will be staying 7 total nights April 19th through the 26th. The wedding ceremony will be taking place on Friday April 22nd at 4PM. Feel free to stay as long as you want and continue the celebration with us!
Your RSVP is requested with a deposit of $150/per person by September 24th, 2021 to confirm your reservation and room of choice. The deposit process must be completed using the secure Travel Concepts webpage. The full balance will be due no later than January 12th, 2022.
Please contact the Travel Concepts team for any questions or assistance you may need while booking your Celebra-cation to our destination wedding!
See you on the beach!
Love, Megan & Kelly
Join KELLY & MEGAN to celebrate this special event — their Destination Wedding
Couples Swept Away Jamaica
Save the Date: FRIDAY, APRIL 22, 2022
HERNANDEZ~KUHL DESTINATION WEDDING
Travel Concepts has customized a travel package for your consideration. Should your desired dates of stay be different than what is presented, let our consultants know ~ we are pleased to design a vacation experience to best accommodate your specific dates.
THE GROUP CUSTOMIZED TRAVEL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodations for 3 through 7 nights at COUPLES SWEPT AWAY JAMAICA, providing your specific room category, DOUBLE occupancy, including applicable hotel taxes & service. All-inclusive features provide: all beverages, meals, taxes, gratuities, non-motorized water sports on property.
- Round-trip shared airport to resort transportation (private transfers are available by request, at an additional cost).
- All travel arrangements professionally managed by Travel Concepts, Inc.
- OPTIONS TO CONSIDER: Travel Insurance ~ Activities/tours/sightseeing.
Full Service Travel Consulting & Management Company
Phone: 913-888-1671 / Toll-free: 877-200-4690 / Fax: 913-888-7870
GROUP TRAVEL SERVICES
This travel program has been negotiated and coordinated with separate vendors as a GROUP, and additional suppliers and vendors who are part of this program in its entirety. A ‘group’ consists of a minimum of 10 rooms at the resort. Specific TERMS & CONDITIONS, including applicable cancellation/change policies will be presented in each passenger’s detailed travel confirmation/contract. Deposits/payments on account, once received, are non-refundable/non-transferable. Balance payment due date: Wednesday, January 12, 2022.
Travel Concepts, Inc. acts only as agent for all suppliers, and their responsibility is limited. A room block contract has provided rooms which encompass the dates: April 19-26, 2022. Guests are accommodated for any number of nights during this time frame (a minimum 3-night stay is required) ~ and a time frame prior or after these dates, based on availability at the resort, and the confirmation of applicable rates. Specific number of rooms per room category have been contracted and confirmed for this group. Should the maximum capacity in a room category become sold, Travel Concepts, Inc. will request additional rooms at the same rate; however, additional rooms will be based on actual availability at the time of a revised contract.
ALL RATES PER PERSON, PER # OF TOTAL NIGHTS,
PER ROOM OCCUPANCY & ROOM CATEGORY
All Rates are Per Person Rates, depending on the length of stay & room category
Double occupancy = 2 adults in the room
GARDEN VERANDAH SUITE / 15 rooms confirmed
Overlooking the resort’s lush tropical gardens, our Garden Verandah Suites have private furnished balconies, terra cotta tile floors, and French doors with cedar shutters. They are located along the resorts’ perimeter, near the entrance and the road.
GREATHOUSE VERANDAH SUITE / 5 rooms confirmed
Located in the Great House just steps from the Cabana Grill, Aura Bar, Feathers, Patois Patio, and the swim-up pool bar, our ocean-facing Great House Verandah Suites offer partial views of the Caribbean.
OCEAN VERANDAH SUITE / 15 rooms confirmed
Located closer to the beach, on one of 3 floors, our ultra-private Ocean Verandah Suites offer partial views of the Caribbean Sea through French doors that open onto beautifully furnished balconies.
BEACHFRONT SUITE / 10 rooms confirmed
Capturing classic Caribbean style, our low-rise Beachfront Suites are the essence of serenity. With no television to distract your attention, these charming accommodations have floor to ceiling shutters, ceiling fans and relaxing private patios or balconies.
Everybody loves to travel like a rock star! Club MoBay is a uniquely Jamaican, first class lounge experience. Imagine escaping from the stress and chaos of security lines and crowded departure halls to a sanctuary where you can relax or catch up with the office. Current pricing $82.00 per adult / ***NOT INCLUDED IN PRICING***
EXCELLENCE CLUB AMENITIES
SEAMLESS SERVICE AND UNFORGETTABLE UPGRADES AWAIT AT THE EXCELLENCE CLUB
Preferential fast track access through Immigration and Security.
• Culturally themed lounge with chic and modern design.
• Complimentary refreshments such as fresh fruits, sandwiches, tapas, soup, Jamaican patties, sushi, wraps, pastries, alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks.
• Complimentary phone calls to the USA, Canada and UK.
• Unlimited Wi-Fi & Fully equipped Digicel business center
• Culturally themed, sound-proof children’s play area
• Quiet lounge for adults only
• Shower facilities
• Complimentary access to VIBES smoking lounge on main concourse
• Mango Spa with mini treatments for purchase
• Magazines and daily local newspapers
• Electronic games on Samsung Galaxy Tablets
RESERVATION DETAILS ~ VERY IMPORTANT
Travel Concepts website provides a seamless & secure opportunity to provide your details.
- COMPLETE FOR YOUR STAY: Online reservation & credit card payment – located at the bottom: BOOK NOW
There are 5 sequential steps to complete before you can submit:
- Passenger(s) Information:
Who is your travel agent: Ashley Jessee
How did you hear about us: Wedding Guest
Other Passenger Information to include
- Contact Information: include your information
- Trip Information:
Resort: COUPLES SWEPT AWAY JAMAICA
Travel Dates: Include your dates (make sure they match your air travel dates)
Room Type: Include your room category **If you prefer a different room category-
Please include this request**
Vacation Type: Destination Wedding Guest
Air: Email your airline itinerary to [email protected]
Insurance: Yes or No – if yes, we will provide you a quote & wait for acceptance
- Payment Information/$150.00 per person due: please include your information
- Additional Information—VERY IMPORTANT
Include any special remarks / requests ~ Food/Medical Allergies
Include any special remarks/ requests ~ CLUB MOBAY CONFIRMATION
- SUBMIT: This information will create your profile and provide all details required to confirm YOUR reservation. We will be automatically notified when your reservation is submitted; a reply will be provided to acknowledge receipt.
- CONFIRMATION/VACATION CONTRACT/INVOICE: Provided to each traveler; once submitted, please expect to receive your emailed document within 7 business days after receipt.
- PAYMENTS: Due at time of reservation; all payments are non-refundable/non-transferable.
- CHANGES: Made after the original confirmation are subject to a $50 per change fee (subject to change per supplier).
- OTHER PAYMENTS: You are welcome to make additional payments after the initial deposit and before the balance payment – this can be accomplished online!
- PRIVATE TRANSFERS AIRPORT TO RESORT: Please inquire if you would like a quote.
- BALANCE PAYMENT: Due by Wednesday, January 12, 2022.
- PASSPORTS: Required for travel to JAMAICA; legal/complete names on your passport must match your airline transaction. MUST include 6 months post travel validity (travel in April, valid at least through October). IMPORTANT: Please scan/email YOUR passport(s) to Ashley Jessee /[email protected] .
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: If you include this option, we will process your insurance policy and mail to your home address. Important to travel with your insurance policy.
- OPTIONAL TOURS/EXCURSIONS: If you include any options, you will receive a final confirmation in your travel documents.
- FINAL TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: All final travel documents will be mailed to all travelers approximately 3 weeks prior to travel.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Please provide further details about your anticipated experience or if you have questions – we will follow up with you!
Book your trip or make a payment using the secure forms below.
Phone: 913-888-1671 / Toll-free: 877-200-4690