Join Micaela & Waylon’s Destination Wedding Celebra-cation
EXPERIENCE A NEW CATEGORY OF ALL-INCLUSIVE
UNICO 20’87 ~ RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO
URIELL ~ FORD DESTINATION WEDDING CELEBRA-CATION™
FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2021 ~ 6 pm
Advance Reservations by FRIDAY, JANUARY 29, 2021
Guaranteed Group Rates
Pack your bags and get ready “Ford” takeoff to celebrate our destination wedding in Riviera Maya!
Friday, May 14, 2021 at 6 PM
~ FROM THE BRIDE & GROOM ~
Waylon and I could not be more excited to have you join us on our special day. Our ceremony will take place on Friday, May 14, 2021 at 6 pm at the one-of-a-kind adults-only, all-inclusive hotel Unico. Denise Canon and her team at Travel Concepts have worked on a customized travel package for your consideration.
Stay as long or as short as your budget and timing allows. We’d love to have you as a part of our wedding day!
Micaela and Waylon
Join Micaela & Waylon to celebrate this very special event — their Destination Wedding
UNICO 20’87 RIVERA MAYA
Full Service Travel Consulting & Management Company
Phone: 913-888-1671 / Toll-free: 877-200-4690
URIELL ~ FORD DESTINATION WEDDING
Friday, May 14, 2021
THE GROUP CUSTOMIZED TRAVEL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodations for 3 through 7 nights at UNICO 20’87 providing your specific room category, DOUBLE & SINGLE occupancy rates, including applicable hotel taxes & service. All-inclusive features provide: all beverages, meals, taxes, gratuities, non-motorized water sports on property.
- Round-trip shared airport to resort transportation (private transfers are available by request, at an additional cost).
- All travel arrangements professionally managed by Travel Concepts, Inc.
- OPTIONS TO CONSIDER: Travel Insurance ~ Activities/tours/sightseeing.
GROUP TRAVEL SERVICESThis travel program has been negotiated and coordinated with separate vendors as a GROUP, and additional suppliers and vendors who are part of this program in its entirety. A ‘group’ consists of a minimum of 10 rooms at the resort. Specific TERMS & CONDITIONS, including applicable cancellation/change policies will be presented in each passenger’s detailed travel confirmation/contract. Deposits/payments on account, once received, are non-refundable/non-transferable. Balance payment due date: Wednesday, February 17, 2021.
Travel Concepts, Inc. acts only as agent for all suppliers, and their responsibility is limited. A room block contract has provided rooms which encompass the dates: May 11-18, 2021. Guests are accommodated for any number of nights during this time frame (a minimum 3-night stay is required) ~ and a time frame prior or after these dates, based on availability at the resort, and the confirmation of applicable rates. Specific number of rooms per room category have been contracted and confirmed for this group. Should the maximum capacity in a room category become sold, Travel Concepts, Inc. will request additional rooms at the same rate; however, additional rooms will be based on actual availability at the time of a revised contract.
Set on the stunning white beaches of Riviera Maya, UNICO 20°87° immerses guests in the culture of the region, from the locally-inspired cocktails and cuisines to the art in the rooms. Three unique pools and holistic spa and wellness center drive home a sense of relaxed luxury, while exciting pop-up events insert a touch of spontaneity into the experience.
It is a locally inspired, high-end adult’s only hotel in the epitome of relaxed luxury. At UNICO 20’87, you’ll connect to the real version of the destination through the brand’s flexible programming and “no-itinerary-necessary” attitude as it cultivates a sense of spontaneity and discovery among guests. Explore your adventurous side through exclusively private excursions or opt to spend the day on property pampering yourself and indulging in elevated gastronomy and mixology that foster a sense of regional celebration. The all-inclusive hotel boasts roomms, most of which offer stunning ocean views, with either one king bed or two double beds, a rain shower, crafted minibar and curated art pieces by Mexican artists.
Rates are PER PERSON/PER # of total nights and include round-trip transportation from CANCUN airport. Rates do NOT include airfare or insurance; can be quoted on request.
ALL RATES ARE PER PERSON, PER # OF TOTAL NIGHTS, PER ROOM OCCUPANCY
All Rates are Per Person Rates, depending on the length of stay & room category
Single occupancy = 1 adult in the room
Double occupancy = 2 adults in the room
ALL ADVANCE RESERVATIONS DUE BY: FRIDAY, JANUARY 29, 2021
FINAL PAYMENTS DUE: Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Warm and elegant, with handcrafted touches, the Alcoba Swim-Up Pool offers an ideal setting of relaxed luxury with an exterior swim-up pool and elevated lounge chairs. Art features by local artists and accent pieces fabricated from local materials help curate a contemporary impression of the region. Garden View or Tropical View. Bedding: 1 King Bed; Maximum occupancy is 2 guests.
ALCOBA OCEAN VIEW
Incorporating clean lines and natural materials, the spacious Alcoba Ocean View offers unobstructed views of the ocean, an exterior double hydro spa tub and exterior lounging area where you can relax and enjoy the stunning panorama. Touches of sisal rope and handcrafted local pieces are prominent design elements, helping to give the space a modern sensibility. Ocean View. Bedding: 1 King Bed; Maximum occupancy is 2 guests.
ALCOBA OCEAN FRONT
Perfectly situated closest to the ocean are some of our most intimate rooms, the spacious and bright Alcoba Ocean Front boasts an exterior double hydro spa tub and exterior lounging area that offers a relaxing nook to take in the landscape. The elegantly designed interiors incorporate warm woods and sisal rope for a clean, modern take on classic Mexican materials. Ocean Front. Bedding: 1 King or 2 Queens; Maximum occupancy is 2 guests.
RESERVATION DETAILS ~ VERY IMPORTANT Travel Concepts website provides a seamless & secure opportunity to provide your details.
- COMPLETE FOR YOUR STAY: Online reservation & credit card payment – located at the Bottom: BOOK NOW There are 5 sequential steps to complete before you can submit:
- Passenger(s) Information: Who is your travel agent: Ashley Jessee How did you hear about us: Wedding Guest Other Passenger Information to include
- Contact Information: include your information
- Trip Information: Resort: UNICO 20’87 Travel Dates: Include your dates (make sure they match your air travel dates) Room Type: Include your room category **If you prefer a different room category- Please include this request** Vacation Type: Destination Wedding Guest Air: Email your airline itinerary to [email protected] Insurance: Yes or No – if yes, we will provide you a quote & wait for acceptance
- Payment Information/$150.00 per person due: please include your information
- Additional Information—VERY IMPORTANT Include any special remarks / requests ~ Food/Medical Allergies
- SUBMIT: This information will create your profile and provide all details required to confirm YOUR reservation. We will be automatically notified when your reservation is submitted; a reply will be provided to acknowledge receipt.
- CONFIRMATION/VACATION CONTRACT/INVOICE: Provided to each traveler; once submitted, please expect to receive your emailed document within 7 business days after receipt.
- PAYMENTS: Due at time of reservation; all payments are non-refundable/non-transferable.
- CHANGES: Made after the original confirmation are subject to a $50 per change fee
- OTHER PAYMENTS: You are welcome to make additional payments after the initial deposit and before the balance payment – this can be accomplished online!
- PRIVATE TRANSFERS AIRPORT TO RESORT: (please inquire if interested)
- BALANCE PAYMENT: Due by WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2021.
- PASSPORTS: Required for travel to MEXICO; legal/complete names on your passport must match your airline transaction. MUST include 6 months post travel validity (travel in May, valid at least through Noember). IMPORTANT: Please scan/email YOUR passport(s) to Ashley Jessee /[email protected] .
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: If you include this option, we will process your insurance policy and mail to your home address. Very important to travel with your insurance policy.
- OPTIONAL TOURS/EXCURSIONS: If you include any options, you will receive a final confirmation in your travel documents.
- FINAL TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: All final travel documents will be mailed to all travelers approximately 3 weeks prior to travel.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Please provide further details about your anticipated experience or if you have questions – we will follow up with you!