- Create a new page. The permalink should read /jones-smith/ or whatever the names of the couple are.
- Give the page an h1. Use this, “The Fun Awaits You at the NAME and NAME Wedding!” or “Prepare for a Perfect Trip to the Upcoming NAME and NAME Wedding” or “Find Out More About the NAME and NAME Wedding!” or “Plan Your Trip to the NAME and NAME Wedding!
- Add a link to the new page you just created on the bottom of the Destination Weddings page.
- Add the photo of the couple (if provided) and a PDF of their pamphlet to the Media library in WordPress. (Sometimes you will need to publish the Word document as a PDF so you can add it to WordPress.)
- Copy and paste the text window content from one of the existing destination wedding couple pages. Be sure to replace all text with the updated text for the new couple.
- View the page and make sure the link from the Destination Weddings page works.